10 Reasons Why You Should Drink GrinsPosted: July 24, 2014
The reasons to drink Grins are endless. Ranging from the practical to the downright fun, we’ve come up with hundreds of reasons why folks should enjoy the Official Beverage of Happy People. Here are 10 of our favorites:
10. A bottle of Grins has 21 less grams of sugar than a 12oz can of coke. Considering the fact that the average American consumes 44 gallons of soda per year a switch to Grins would result in an annual reduction of almost 22 lbs of sugar from the average American diet!
9. Grins has been known to make wishes come true…just look!
Want more hair?
Lost Your Dog?
8. A 12oz serving of grape Grins has one-third of the amount of sugar and calories as a 12oz serving of pure 100% Grape Juice.
Grins Grape vs. Pure 100% Grape Juice
7. Grins is the official beverage of the moon…at least that’s what we heard. We’ve reached out to the moon for confirmation, but have yet to receive a response.
6. One bottle of Grins is an excellent source of Vitamin C! Vitamin C is highly concentrated in our immune cells, making it an essential part of a healthy diet.
5. The Grins Board is made up of some of the finest minds in the beverage industry.
7. Grins is colored with fruit and vegetable juice. According to the American Academy of Pediatricians, artificial colors have been linked to an increased incidence of ADD and ADHD…come to think of it, I often find myself overlooking important details when I’m not drinking Grins!
3. Grins “out-tested” other leading beverage brands.
2. Grins is a favorite product and proud supporter of the US Military
Click the link below to read about Grins’ relationship with the Patriot Foundation, which provides scholarships and support for the children and surviving spouses of soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
1. Grins is The Official Beverage of Happy People!